Tuesday, November 1, 2011

" A Thousand Days' Promise" Soo-ae, tells Kim Rae-won to get lost

Lee Seo-yeon (Soo Ae) told Park Ji-hyeong (Kim Rae-won), "Don't pretend to be the good guy and get lost".

On the fifth episode of SBS drama "A Thousand Days' Promise", Park Ji-hyeong finds out about Seo-yeon's Alzheimer's and goes to see her with Jang Jae-min (Lee Sang-woo).

Park Ji-hyeong discovered this truth a week before his marriage to Noh Hyang-gi (Jeong Yoo-mi). He was in panic and he started to cry. Jang Jae-min told him, "Don't let Seo-yeon know that you know" but he had to go see her right away.

Park Ji-hyeong, Jang Jae-min and Lee Seo-yeong sat down together. She was outraged and shocked that they knew about her condition. Park Ji-hyeong said, "I've transferred all the paper works, let's do a re-check up at my father's hospital".

She then yelled at him, "Don't pretend to be the good guy and get lost. While I get disappointed once again at the hospital are you going to say you did what you had to do and finish everything?" Jang Jae-min tried to persuade her to get a re-examination and start treatment right away.

She told the both of them, "Don't force anything on me, getting re-examination but coming back with the same results is going to drop my will power and I'll just let go.I don't want anyone to know about this intil I make a major mistake. My ego... hurts".

On her way out, she lost strength in her legs and fell to the floor. She cried and said, "Send me home please" and Jang Jae-min took her home.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )
Credit to hancinema.net

No comments:

Post a Comment